Planeswalkers.ro

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: BROKEN OP IMBA Contest #7  (Read 15224 times)

GeantauCosmin

• http://deckbox.org/sets/478317
    • View Profile
BROKEN OP IMBA Contest #7
« on: September 16, 2014, 19:30:52 »

Deci aparent, cumva, am castigat Broken Contest 6 si am zis sa nu trag de timp si sa ii dau drumul direct la concursul cu numarul 7. Sper ca sunteti gata. Voi intoarce acest concurs, la o tema care este esentiala pentru jocul Magic, o voi explicita si abia astept sa vad cu ce idei ingenioase veti veni pentru a tine cont de aceasta tema. De altfel acest concurs vreau sa aiba mai multi participanti si sa facem un voting misto. Ultimul a fost fain, experimental, dar aici ne vom intoarce la origini. Fara sa ma mai lungesc hai sa ii dam drumul.

TEMA

Tema pentru acest concurs este Planeswalkers Unleashed. Ce inseamna asta? Ei bine, de cand am inceput sa joc Magic, Planeswalkerii au fost tipul meu de carte preferat. Asa ca in aceasta competitie, vreau ca fiecare participant sa creeze pana la 4 carti, dintre care una obligatoriu un Planeswalker, si restul sa arate cum acest Planeswalker poate face ravagii... Vreau carti broken dar nici prea exagerate.

Dar pentru a limita putin tema aveti 2 optiuni: Fie creati un Planeswalker nou, care nu a mai aparut in universul MTG pana acum, dar care trebuie neaparat sa aiba ceva complet diferit de Planeswalkerii din jocul curent, gen o putere diferita sau abilitati care nu s-au mai vazut la PW. Sau luati un PW din lore-ul curent (gen Jace, Vraska, Gideon, Liliana etc.) si ii creati o noua versiune, cu puteri super upgraded (Deci el va Unleashed, gen un Jace cu puteri mai mari decat avea cand era Mind Sculptor, o forma finala) si mecanici care sa i se potriveasca. Vreau creativitate, si imagini faine bineinteles

CRITERII DE JURIZARE
Locul 1: 3 puncte
Locul 2: 2 puncte
Locul 3: 1 punct

Aceeasi metoda ca inainte, dar pentru a nu mai exista eventuale egalitati ca la Broken Contest-ul anterior, daca sunt 2 participanti cu acelasi punctaj, cel care a fost pe locul 1 in topul celor mai multi votanti castiga. Daca este egalitate si aici, fiecare va crea o carte nou nouta, un Planeswalker nou, si astfel voting-ul de departajare incepe, in functie de cel de-al doilea PW.

PREMII

Ca la editiile anterioare premiul va consta in 3 boostere din cele pe care le avem la Lex. Concursul incepe de azi, voting-ul incepe de pe 1 octombrie (Daca nu sunt suficienti participanti o sa inceapa de 8 octombrie) iar concursul se incheie pe 15 octombrie (deci veti avea minim o saptamana sa votati). La alegerea boosterelor intra si Khans of Tarkir deci daca vreti asta... come and get it.

CERINTA SUPLIMENTARA LA TEMA

As dori ca fiecare participant sa scrie in post-ul in care prezinta cartile, un mic storyline care arata fie lore-ul in care Planeswalker-ul propriu exista, ce face, ce vrea, ce e cu el in perspectiva si ce intentii are sau un storyline si o descriere a modului in care Planeswalker-ul recreat (adica situatia in care faceti o Liliana nou sau ceva de genul) a capatat noile puteri,ce a facut cu ele and stuff... Asta va face concursul mai interesant deoarace astfel toti participantii vor avea oportunitatea sa inteleaga viziunea voastra.:)

CRITERII DE JURIZARE

Din cauza unor criterii extrem de subiective, desi foarte putin in general, la ultimele concursuri, as aprecia (adica nu va oblig) daca ati acorda punctajele in functie de calitatea cartii, a mecanicii aduse, a design-ului, a modului de interactionare a PW-ului cu celelalte carti create precum si imbinarea dintre carte si lore-ul creat de artistul sau.

Hai sa ii dam drumul!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 19:34:21 by GeantauCosmin »

Bogdan Şolcă

• View Profile
Re: BROKEN OP IMBA Contest #7
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 21:01:06 »

Woooop! Cand am citit de origini credeam ca tre' sa facem carti broken gen power 9  ::)   PW pawaaaa!

Esterdi (Naconecinii Tudor)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 21:05:03 »

I wasn't born a planeswalker. Nor was I made one. I could even say that it was not a spark from the aether that chose to throw me down this path - as is normally the case. No. Me, I was chosen by the Blind Eternities themselves.

For some - laymen and planeswalkers alike - the Blinds, the space between worlds, is nothing but a destructive maelstrom of unformed thoughts and summons, a directionless land of wild, manaless mana, unfathomable, uncaring and unknowable. The journey that makes you care just for the destination. The bothersome thing you elude at all costs when 'walking.

I cannot - dare not - share the same vision.

I was born an orphan on Innistrad. From an early age, the Church adopted me and gave me purpose, fed me, clothed me, taught me right from wrong. As a young adult, I wished to return the favor. I could not service at the altar, for my inclinations had never laid with the spiritual, but I did manage to pay my dues as a temple guard.

There is much greed, and much danger on Innistrad, and I've ended many robbers and werewolves during the years. I've only been defeated once - and that is when my whatever-I-have ignited.

One day, one unassuming day of mass, I was standing guard at the Northern Gate when a hooded stranger approached. "Reveal your face." I commanded, lowering my hand to grip my sword. The stranger didn't move, but he did. He also didn't speak, but he did. It was as if the stones around me were relaying his message, as his lips remained silent. "I do not seek to enter. I am merely looking for an old friend."

As I stood there, tense, the stranger said nothing more and remained locked in place. After five minutes of continuous silence, he turned his back and commenced onward, with a quick "Not here." thrown over the shoulder.

My curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't just let it end like this. With a leap, I gripped his cloak and ripped it off. But behind it was... nothing.

Then, my whole vision turned black. I felt strange, eery, immaterial. When I could yet again see, it didn't feel like... seeing. Yet I could distinguish the shape of the hooded man, floating in front of me. This time, he was not invisible, rather, his skin seemed made of granite, with fine cuts and whirls running across the surface. His face denoted surprise and annoyance.

"Ah, naturally. I should have expected this." he disdainfully uttered, punching the helm off my head. I immediately began to feel nauseated. Not a moment later, my skin started burning with black flames, and the only thing that stopped me from bursting into tears from the pain was that water instantly evaporated around me. "Silver protects from the raw energy of the Blind Eternities. Take it out, and the sparkless turn to dust. That will teach you to interfere with my grand quest, simpleton." The stranger started to fade into the murky background, and right then I knew I was stranded. "Oh, by the way, the name of the one who brought about your demise is Lithomancer. Let that rest with you for the final seconds of your sorry existence."

But... they weren't the last seconds of my sorry existence. Somehow, I survived exposure, and woke up back home. My face was intact, even; I determined when I saw my reflection in a nearby spring. I would later find out that I was the only sparkless to ever survive the Blind Eternities. Even more intriguing than that - I was the only one to ever 'walk without a spark.

Years later, I once again met with Lithomancer. He was aggressive at first, but we settled everything and he went on to study my impressive nature. I do not know, to this day, what exactly I am. All there is to know is that I'm alive, I can't die of old age, I'm strangely impervious to weapons and magic of most types, and I have an affinity for protecting Sparked ones. It's actually a learned trait, which I've instilled on denizens of various planes, to ensure my survival.

But the Lithomancer was not convinced that " being hard to kill " was the full extent of my ability. To dig deeper into the issue, he orchestrated a planeswide ritual on one of the few surviving artificial planes from the time of Urza, and...

... let's just say I am bound not to speak of that ever again. Oh, and Lithomancer's dead.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 15:33:37 by Esterdi (Naconecinii Tudor) »

Dragos Marcu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 21:25:41 »

In primul rand, nice job, Cosmin ! :D Sper sa am timp sa particip si eu de data asta.
In al doilea rand, Tudor, dudeee, tu trebuie sa dai la litere ! :))) Deja ai votul meu chiar si numai pt istorioara :)))

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 21:30:03 »

I just want Sorin to feel hopeless and everything be consumed by Eldrazi, is all ^^

Dragos Marcu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 21:44:30 »

Neee...pur si simplu Sarkhan se intoarce in timp, modifica linia temporala spre un univers paralel in care Ugin traieste, acesta se lupta cu Bolas, il impiedica sa elibereze Eldrazi si bla bla bla :))...

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 21:46:52 »

That's not how Doug Beyer and the rest of the Flavor crew at Wizards works. They actively want the villains to win as often as possible.

Dragos Marcu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 21:47:46 »

Not this time...but, we shall see :D

GeantauCosmin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 22:20:58 »

Fratilor ma bucur ca va place... Tudor... you made him black... I LOVE... LOOOOOVE BLACK!

Vroiam doar sa pun o intrebare... ca si organizator... nu pot posta si eu carti aici dar sa nu fie luate in considerare?

Mi-ar placea sa imi expun si eu ideile si sper ca va fi un Broken Contest pe placul tuturor de data asta si sper sa va incante sa faceti carti pentru el... ca despre asta e vorba: sa fie fun si creativ!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 22:23:02 by GeantauCosmin »

Diac Dan Andrei

• Administrator
  • Take your time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 22:41:17 »

Poti sa-ti postezi cartile ca sa-ti sustii ideea concursului (ca un exemplu).

Bogdan Şolcă

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 23:17:17 »

Stiu eu de ce vrea sa posteze Cosmin... a descoperit ceva template-uri PSD si vrea sa ne-arate niste nebunii cu ele  ;D

GeantauCosmin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 23:45:12 »

Perfect. Astept cu nerabdare sa vad ce vor face oamenii!  Aici voi posta cartile ca si suport pentru concurs.

Story:

"My name is Allistair, but everybody knows me just as Dualis. What got me this name? An old story, my life and all things my heart just cannot remember to tell. I was born a poor little kid on the plane of Theros.  My family could not support me, as my goals and quests were just too high for a family like mine to support. Since I was very young , my dream has been to be a warrior and become a knight in the rows of the secret alliance known as Guardians of Theros. My dream came true, when one day, attacked and abused by a violent soldier, I defended myself and killed the attacker, attracting the attention of the secret order. Its great master came up to me and told me that my potential is infinite and that a great strenght lies within me... I believed him...foolish me... believed him. I regret that day to my very bone every day. I joined their ranks. The master said that I had to train my rage in order to become a true warrior... And so I did. Each day, as it passed my rage was growing bigger, my powers as well... But I felt something else was growing inside of me... I did not know what it was... but it was strong. I thought it is just my inner strength.
Sadly it was not that. With every kill I made as a guardian, my thirst for blood just grew... I did not know why. I never thought it was not normal for something like this to happen... But it was... The master was not training all Guardians like this... Just me... just me... But why me? Why just me? The great day, that changed me entirely came when my master told me I was actually a Planeswalker, a being capable to see the fabric of reality and travel between all planes in the Multiverse. At first I took it as a joke. He grinned maniacally and I realised something was quite not right... to late though... He was not talking to me... but to my rage... How is that possible... talk to somebody's rage... Apparently my rage was a being of its own, growing and trying to take control... A Planeswalker living within the core of a human being. My master revealed himself to be a Planeswalker himself, disguised as a human, a fallen dragon under the name of Nicol Bolas. He needed a new servant, a cruel warrior for his evil deeds. He found me... from there I remember nothing. Dualis took control of me... That is why they call me Dualis... They do not know of Allistair... no... they just see Dualis... the one ruthless warrior.
Allistair is just me, a noble soldier, who just awakes at the end of somebody's dead body, after Dualis has done his thing... Will never remember... Will never forget. I am not normal... I am not something that can be controlled... I am deadly, yet I am not... I need help... Can you offer it to me? No... but please... No... just run... just run... run away from me"

" Here I stay after Dualis murdered the one man that could actually help me...  A warrior yet a Planeswalker... His name was Gideon. And I stand here... at his dead body, knowing I was the one who took his life away from him... Who drained his last breath and took all the blood out of him. What is next, I do not know... I need help... Can you help me? No?... But Please... Just run... just run... I keep repeating to myself... Who am I? I do not know but I intend to find out... Soon... And Bolas will pay for this! "

"I am Dualis. Little is known of me... Little does HE know about me... Nobody must know me. I am a shadow... a warrior... Mess with me and you are dead... My quest is none. My fate is none. I just kill and it is all I need to do. Will kill and all shall suffer... Al Planeswalkers must die... For what they did to me. For my death will mean their end. For I am Death. Nobody knows me... Nobody will... But they will find out. Already killed one of them. The rest will follow..."

Doar ca sa clarific... Primele 2 carti sunt defapt parte dintr-un flip card! :) Si cand Dualis are 0 Loyalty revine la forma de Allistair. Pe scurt, singurul mod in care poti sa il ucizi este sa il ucizi pe Allistair in combat sau cu removal. Ignorati mana neagra de la Dualis. E pusa doar ca sa fie Black cartea.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 00:09:57 by GeantauCosmin »

GeantauCosmin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 23:46:21 »

Stiu eu de ce vrea sa posteze Cosmin... a descoperit ceva template-uri PSD si vrea sa ne-arate niste nebunii cu ele  ;D

Neah... doar o idee nebuneasca care mi-a venit recent pentru un storyline cu un erou tulburat de o personalitate interioara care preia controlul asupra lui.

Diac Dan Andrei

• Administrator
  • Take your time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 00:02:00 »

Cred ca trebuie sa-i mai cresti simtitor costul (planeswalkerului). La costul care-l are acum e banat oriunde (practic e o carte care nu poate fi jucata nici in EDH macar).

GeantauCosmin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 00:09:12 »

Planeswalker-ul ala e flip card... Adica il intorci pe Allistair... Nu are cost. Black Mana aia e doar pusa ca sa fie neagra cartea :) Am precizat si in post. Allistair si Dualis sunt aceeasi carte, fiecare pe o fata!
Pages: [1] 2 3